Field Solution Manager - Americas
Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues?
Join our Turbomachinery Services Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
As a Field Solution Specialist you will work with a team of experts focused on growing the business via aftermarket channel/distribution network enablement. You will support the channel partner (CP) in developing field solutions related to installation through calibration and turning, managing turnaround/outages, using diagnostics and asset monitoring, and optimize plant performance through upgrade products. You will partner with assigned channel network in driving business development for their aftermarket portfolio and will provide wing to wing support to include install base development, plant walkdowns as needed, joint service bidding, inventory recommendation, outage tracking and upgrades & campaigns.
As a Field Solution Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting Channel Partners with aftermarket initiatives; installing base development, plant walkdowns as needed, joint service bidding, inventory recommendation and outage tracking.
- Partnering with Channel Partners in developing creative field solutions related to upgrades & competitor valves replacement.
- Communicating retrofit & upgrades programs implementation with Channel Partners.
- Being responsible for assessing and improving the services capability of channel partners.
- Developing aftermarket growth programs in coordination with regional sales teams and evaluate effectiveness of programs through both quantitative and qualitative metrics.
- Aligning key functions to execute on programs including material planning, sourcing, product line, sales, and commercial.
- Leading the aftermarket sales, strategy, proposal development in partnership with assigned Channel Partner.
- Looking after targets around unsolicited aftermarket quotes for the assigned channel network.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Have experience in valve applications, failure phenomena, controls system integrations & layout, plant operations.
- Have experience in Control Valves, pressure Safety-Relief Valves, Mechanical On-off valves, control instruments, Actuators and Accessories.
- Have Minimum 5 year-experience in Sales and/or Field Operations.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.