We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision of local sales management, incumbent is responsible for selling software and software related services to customers.
- In this role, the Sales Representative (SR) works as an Outside Sales rep to secure revenue targets against an assigned quota, ensures profitability of the relationship and improves market share/penetration by directing the total array of the company's technical, commercial and operational capabilities to assigned client's domestic needs.
- Advances relationships with assigned client’s staff, management and executives across all aspects of landmark’s product and services offering.
- Presents solutions (software and services) to customer pain/gain demonstrate and deliver value to the customer.
- Develops territory and account plans that are focused on expanding our business.
- Provides accurate forecasting of business including a Commit, Upside and Pipeline of all deals and opportunities.
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in Business, F&A, Geosciences, Engineering or similar discipline.
- Revenue scope of (typically) $.5-$2M.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N Sam Houston Pkwy E, Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 171791
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Sales & Marketing
Product Service Line: Landmark Software & Services
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.