We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, assists in directing and controlling personnel involved in transportation of materials, tools and other oil field related equipment.
- Coordinates all transportation shift schedules and adjustments with employees, conducts daily operations communications, communicates performance, and coordinates maintenance activities on equipment.
- Manages the daily equipment inspection process and initiates all requisitions for the purpose of vehicle repair.
- Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient, and effective manner.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Logistics and Heavy Haul Transportation.
- Previous supervisor experience preferred.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
826 48th Ave West,, Williston, North Dakota, 58801, United States
Requisition Number: 171880
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Misc Support
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.