We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We foster a work environment that’s inclusive as well as diverse, where our people can be themselves. Experience the challenges, rewards, and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Responsibilities :
- A technical expert capable of functioning effectively under broad direction.
- Capable of leading a project or leading and coaching 5 to 10 employees at various levels of competence in the relevant technical domain(s).
- Accountable for the use of best practice work processes, project, quality and commercial management.
- Recognizes and exploits the talents of his/her staff and demonstrates commitment to their competencies and career development.
- Is frequently involved in customer engagements and regularly contributes to business development activities.
- Gets involved regularly in budgeting and financial control; and is active in strategy development.
- Effectively exploits a global network of professional contacts and typically contributes to 1 to 5 multi-disciplinary projects simultaneously within the geographical region.
- Functions at role model level in terms of consulting practice development, project delivery and business development.
- Support Pressure and Sampling acquisition in Real Time.
- Knowledge on Production Logging and Pulse Neutron technologies will be also needed.
- Requires an undergraduate degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) and a minimum of 10 years of experience.
- A graduate degree in in Reservoir Engineer is preferred.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Geoscientist Advisor.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 179049
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.