CDL Treater/Delivery Driver (Upstream Chemicals)
Do you like to work onsite with customers?
Do you enjoy taking ownership for customer projects?
Be part of a team that keeps moving - (Limited Time Sign On Bonus!)
Our process chemicals help you overcome the problems associated with opportunity crude processing, corrosion, fouling, desalination, and foaming. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team plays an essential role in ensuring the delivery and of shipment of our products to our customers.
Take ownership of our logistics
As a Driver, you will play a key role in ensuring that customer needs are met. You will work independently transporting chemicals from the plant site to the customer location.
As a CDL Treater/Delivery Driver, you will be responsible for:
- Creating shipping papers and performing DOT pre-trip inspections ensuring that all DOT requirements are met
- Transporting chemicals from the plant site to customer location to ensure a safe on time delivery
- Ensuring correct application of production chemicals to be used by our oilfield customers
- Performing checks, routine maintenance on pumping system and work area inspections to ensure a safe working environment
- Documenting the delivery of chemicals for billing accurately
- Following company and regulatory quality and Environment, Health and Safety standards to ensure compliance
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrate good experience in a similar driving position
- Have a good knowledge of DOT regulations and handling of hazardous material
- Be a good team player and display good communication skills
- Have a Class A or B CDL with Hazmat & Tanker Endorsement
- This position requires a valid and unexpired driver’s license
- Be in a drivable distance of the worksite
- Have the legal right to work in the US without restrictions or company sponsorship
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Monday through Friday 5 days a week working schedule with overtime, occasional weekends required
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
- $5000.00 Hiring Bonus
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.