We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under strict supervision, learns to perform the safe and efficient delivery of all cementing services including, but not limited to: cement testing at the laboratory; bulk and chemical handling, blending and sampling at the bulk plant and chemical warehouse; equipment maintenance and testing in the maintenance workshops; rigging-up, equipment preparation and pre-job checks, job calculations, bulk handling, cement and spacer mixing, QA/QC checks, post-job checks, ticketing and rigging down at the rig site.
- Learns how to develop the cement design that meet customer requirements and Halliburton's commercial expectations following Halliburton Management System procedures and using Halliburton simulation software.
- Learns to determine lab testing requirements and testing conditions, job preparation, and interpreting well site data for post job analysis.
- Learns how to tailor solutions to meet customer requirements and Halliburton's commercial expectations, considering both the price of the solution to the customer as well as the total cost to Halliburton to deliver it.
- Learns how to develop relationships with customers and professionally communicate solutions to generate additional business opportunities.
- Learns how to forecast chemical and casing equipment requirements such that orders are placed in sufficient time for deliveries to meet forecasted job dates.
- Learns how inventory is managed.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math discipline required.
- Passing the Technical Training Program is a requirement for promotion to the next position.
- This is an entry-level position.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Technical Professional or Senior Technical Professional
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
4720 Industrial Dr, Bossier City, Louisiana, 71111, United States
Requisition Number: 181493
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Cementing
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.