At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you onboard in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
Partner with the best
As an Account Manager with horizontal pumps for artificial lift, you'll demonstrate leadership with communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. In this role, you will utilize your experience and expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Selling of horizontal pumps, and associated equipment to named account(s), addition of a new customer is typically rare and usually subject to review process. Include key accounts within a single business group/ P&L
- Handles standardized products with pre-defined options requiring simple client advice
- Contributes to Prices and conditions to have a certain degree of granularity
- Works based on predefined contracts price frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from prices and conditions
- Handles diverse clients in the Permian Basin
- Cooperates with (technical) sales support to realize sales
- Leads a department with medium-sized estimated orders
- Handles local focus on Small-Medium size territory
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales or Artificial Lift Operations experience
- Some experience in Horizontal Pump / SPS for Oilfield, Mining, municipalities and geothermal applications, including NSF requirements
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware on different commercial models
- Ability to negotiate contracts
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work. Requests for reasonable accommodations due to valid medical reasons, a sincerely held religious belief, or other personal conscience objection will be considered on a case-by-case basis, including but not limited to essential job duties, in accordance with applicable law
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.