We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Requirements
- This is an experienced role that, under broad direction, focuses on project based work related to reservoir characterization, well engineering, reservoir management and project management.
- Exploits expertise and experience in areas above and pursues innovative approaches; understands how domain data has been acquired and uses cross-discipline workflows to implement best-practice approaches.
- Sets project objectives, priorities, and milestones.
- Has solid project management skills and is capable of leading own project workstream(s).
- Capable of actively managing a team with members (within own workstream) who have various levels of competence in the relevant technical domain (s), while recognizing and making use of the talents of colleagues.
- Understands and supports the use of best practice work processes, project, quality and commercial management.
- Effectively exploits a network of contacts and typically contributes to multi-disciplinary projects within Halliburton.
- Pro-actively identifies potential problems within the team or within the workstream, and address client issues to understand and effectively resolve them.
- Actively coaches others in handling these situations.
- Has direct customer contact and involvement in business development activities.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) discipline and a minimum of 6 years of experience required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 155646
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Halliburton Consulting
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: