Production Operator (Chemicals) - 3rd Shift
Are you passionate about Chemical Blending?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Partner with the best
The Production Operator will be reliable, self-motivated & reactive, and work on their own or with others to meet deadlines. Under direct supervision perform duties that assist in the production of finished chemical products. These duties include: transporting, loading, and unloading chemical products and raw materials, drumming out products from reactors and blenders, collecting product samples and delivering them to the QC lab for analysis, acquiring basic computer skills, assisting in the collection, labeling and disposal of waste. Manipulate loads weighing from 200-500 lbs. Work outdoors year round in all types of weather conditions. Other duties as assigned by the Operators or Sr. Operators that will facilitate the production of quality products in a safe manner.
As a Production Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Ability to read and interpret routine instructions.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to drive forklift and obtain certification.
- Transacting inventory and delivery details in SAP
- Demonstrated knowledge of chemical blending processes.
- Proven initiative in increasing knowledge of products, processes and equipment. Knowledge of all safety policies and procedures.
- Communicates daily production plan.
- Leader in HSES and Quality Culture.
- Responsible for leading/mentoring lower level Warehouse/Blend Operators.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Qualifications High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Hours will be on third shift 4:00 pm - 4:00 am
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working for you
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Education Assistance
- Generous Parental Leave
- Mental Health resources, Virtual Therapy Programs
- Dependent and Partners Care
- Pet Insurance
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.