We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, performs pre-job product and service equipment preparation (assembly, test, mobilization), and with product installation at the well site.
- Assists with post-job demobilization, clean up, and repair of service equipment and products.
- Develops a basic understanding of energy industry activities and jargon, and Pressure Control products and services such as general completion processes and procedures, both at the shop and at the well site.
- Completes all well site and post-job paperwork.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills related to HSE related activities - site assessments and risk analyses, onsite safety meetings, PPE use, documentation, etc.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, have minimal impact upon the viability of the organization.
- Must be able to execute written and verbal instructions and effectively exchange information with peers and superiors that will increase the likelihood of job success.
- Must be able to work as an effective team member.
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
- Skills typically acquired through completion of high school or similar education and a minimum of 9 months industry related experience.
- Must have completed Forklift training and any specific training requirements for the location.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required.
- Water Survival and Safety certification may be required based on location.
- Must have general knowledge of Pressure Control equipment.
- Class E driver’s license required.
- Dependable transportation is required.
World Class Benefits:
Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Pressure Cntl Operator-PWR, III, or Pressure Cntl Operator-PWR, IV.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
719 Hanger Dr, New Iberia, Louisiana, 70560, United States
Requisition Number: 176859
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: