Do you like to work for a forward-thinking technology company?
Do you enjoy challenges?
Partner with the best
As a Mechanical Engineer in CWI, you will be responsible for:
- Executing the design of new products using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
- Developing new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations.
- Delivering products as part of a cross functional team including scientists, electrical engineers, and embedded firmware engineers
- Conducting detailed design work with supporting calculations / simulations and present this to peers
- Supporting qualification testing, field trials, and failure investigation of current and future products.
- Reviewing and submitting patents and technical papers
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 4+ years design experience.
- 3D CAD design experience and computational modeling (SolidWorks preferred)
- The successful candidate must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Related design experience of downhole service tools
- Experience with material selection for sealing elements.
- Drawing checking experience.
- Experience with electromechanical design and sensors
- FEA and CFD experience
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following working patterns:
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM and in some cases, you may need to work a slight variation of these hours to meet business demands.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.