We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
This posting is intended to collect candidate information for Halliburton’s talent pool, and is not considered an application. By completing the candidate profile, recruiters will have visibility to your information in order to contact you for a future related job opportunity. In addition to providing your information on this posting, we encourage you to create a Job Alert within our career site. The Job Alert allows you to select search criteria for positions that match your interest(s). Once positions are posted that match your search criteria, you will receive an email notification.
- The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Explore new technologies and digital trends to identify new and emerging opportunities
- Leading teams of developers responsible for building new software and supporting existing products
- Work with product owners to define projects roadmap and priorities
- Act as a mentor and role model for younger talent to help them succeed in their career and learning path
- Drive agile team activities such as providing guidance into story sizing, backlog grooming, and release planning
- Handle the design, architecture, development, code review, and testing of key applications
- Design and implement scalable web / mobile application
- Troubleshoot production issues with the team
- Help establish technical and architectural setup
- Provide Project reports to Senior Management
Required Skills & Must Have Experience
- 13+ years of Industry Experience developing and managing agile development teams primarily for web / Mobile application
- 10+ years leading multi-disciplinary team (Dev, QA, UX, BA, Scrum Master)
- 5+ years of hands-on experience using technologies such as Angular 12+, Asp.Net Document DB like Cosmos DB, Mongo DB, etc.
- Proficient in microservice architecture using Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- 5+ years of experience using Azure cloud technologies (Iaas,Paas,SaaS)
- 5+ years of experience directly working with Business Product Managers/Owners to understand vision
- Experience translating business roadmap into technical roadmap
- Experience working with cross team requirements
- Experience architecting enterprise solutions
- Experience with highly available realtime systems and services
- Has Deployed customer-facing software into a production environment
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, technology or similar
- Master’s degree, preferred
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Houston Based Position (Hybrid Schedule)
Additional Locations for this position:
Requisition Number: 181674
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
PSL: Production Enhancement
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.