Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company?
Join our growing team
Baker Hughes is the first and only comprehensive provider of digital oilfield products, services and solutions. Drawing inspiration from its rich heritage as an inventor company, Baker Hughes harnesses the passion and expertise of its people to improve productivity throughout the entire oil and gas value chain.
Partner with the best
- Baker Hughes is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, Baker Hughes harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
- Baker Hughes helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
- With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local knowledge and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 10 years minimum of maintenance and repair experience CNC/Manual machines including the following:
- Mazak Lathes, Vertical Mills & Interrex Machines
- Monarch Mills
- Unisig Deep Hole Drilling
- Sunnen Hones
- Mori Seiki
- Electrical / Electronic knowledge on CNC/Manual machines
- Problem Solving Skills
- Self-Starter - Able to perform task without direct supervision
- Must be willing to work overtime and alternative hours as business requires
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all machines and equipment to manufactures recommendations
- Ability to diagnose/troubleshoot maintenance repairs and malfunctions
- Dismantling and installation of machines and equipment
- Preventative Maintenance of all machines & equipment
- Ensuring all machines and equipment safety features are compliance with manufacturers and Baker Hughes guidelines & procedures
- Training for other team members
- Able to perform above task without direct supervision
- Coordinating special projects
- Trade school experience with electrical/electronics
- Trainings / certifications with the following
- Electrical Safety
- Arc Flash Certified
- Fall Protection
- Crane Safety
- DOT Hazardous Material Awareness and RECA Hazardous Waste Management
- Forklift Certification
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.