Join our Completions & Wellbore Intervention Team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and increase reservoir value. Our Completions Team partners with on-site operators and customers to provide support and guidance to ensure the capacity and value of the well is maximized to its full potential.
Partner with the Best
As Manufacturing Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Working within the Methods department to support generation of new routers and maintenance of existing material routers in a timely manner to support production due dates.
- Reviewing method, drawings, raw materials and QA requirements prior to manufacturing release.
- Developing safe and cost effective manufacturing methods, that are in compliant with procedures, HSE requirements and quality requirements. Calculate achievable process times.
- Working in conjunction with the Scheduling; Raw Material Purchasing & Order fulfilment areas to ensure system requirements accurately reflect and support Plant Manufacturing
- Processing and executing engineering change notices (ECN) and liaise with the relevant departments to ensure these are completed and actioned in a timely manner
- Identifying, planning and coordinating specialized tooling or gauges necessary for component manufacture.
- Monitoring availability and applicability of test fixture or raw material requirements, modifying manufacturing methodology where required.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing
- Experience and ability in solving manufacturing problems in relation to the manufacture of tools, including methodology, material grades, technical specifications, complex engineering designs
- Experience and knowledge of the limitation and complexities of processing different types of materials and manufacturing processes including machining, assembly, and test.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working in and influencing cross-functional project teams.
- Use of SAP in relation to manufacturing methodology creation & development with some exposure to production scheduling/planning
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office packages- including VBA, Excel and email
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to apply concepts of basic engineering & math. Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently.
- Communication skills, such as use of communicating by electronic means, face to face and over the phone, with both internal and external parties
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.