We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We foster a work environment that’s inclusive as well as diverse, where our people can be themselves. Experience the challenges, rewards, and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Responsibilities :
- Under general supervision applies functional specifications and uses engineering tools to design hardware for product changes and new development. Independently processes data, writes engineering reports, and conducts diagnosis of routine hardware malfunctions.
- Contributes in reliability analysis such as risk assessments and Failure Mode Effects Analysis by compiling and examining data.
- Identifies the testing requirement at a system level with the emphasis on complying with test standards and Halliburton’s Health, Safety, and Environment procedures.
- Contributes to Halliburton’s Intellectual Property portfolio by preparing Invention Disclosures and recognizing ideas that have Intellectual Property potential without disclosing confidential information.
- Coordinates with project leads to produce project deliverables by assessing input requirements and applying functional specifications.
- Develops relationships through excellent communication skills and acts as a key resource to provide innovative solutions.
- May participate in professional societies in area of specialization.
- Preferred : Roller Cone experience; Bearing experience; Dynamic seal experience.
- Skills acquired through the completion of a degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline.
- Minimum educational requirement of a master’s degree and zero years’ experience or bachelor’s degree and two or more years’ related experience.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Mechanical Engineer, Prin.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
16548 Donwick Drive, Conroe, Texas, 77385, United States
Requisition Number: 173347
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Drill Bits and Service
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.