We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, safely maintains cementing bulk equipment and the bulk plant.
- Responsible for pulling bulk equipment to be loaded and used at wellsite.
- Learns and applies all applicable HMS processes to properly load bulk materials and interacts with the lab.
- Assists in loading bulk chemicals for jobs.
- Learns to calculate load out sheets and how to safely and accurately operate the Accublend at the bulk plant.
- This is an entry level position and requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 0-1 years of experience of material handling or cementing operations.
- Must be able to learn and apply all applicable HSE policies and procedures and demonstrate their application into his/her duties.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required.
- Basic reading comprehension, communication skills, and writing skills are required.
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
World Class Benefits:
Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Bulk Material Operator I or Bulk Material Operator II.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
101 Holt Rd, Victoria, Texas, 77905-5555, United States
Requisition Number: 182997
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Cementing
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: