Would you like to work for a forward-thinking technology company?
Do you enjoy technical challenges?
Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value.
Partner with the best
As a Field Service Technician/AMO Mechanic, you will be responsible for:
- Ability to Troubleshoot, Test, Assemble, Disassemble and perform visual inspection of Electro-mechanical assemblies (pump skids)
- Respond to customer service calls to keep our injection equipment operational
- Reviews procedures for assembly, disassembly and test verification accuracy.
- Ability to configure test stations and systems for performance evaluations
- Ability to analyze and interpret data from environmental tests and troubleshoot equipment issues.
- Manage a preventative maintenance program for pump skids at our customer facilities
- Work on pumps and hoses on our delivery trailers
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, P&ID’s, PFD’s, assembly prints and parts list.
- Proficient in the use of measurement, gauging equipment, Multimeters, computer-based programs used for instrument calibration and other basic instruments.
- Competent in fluid power technology, AC/DC circuits and electro-mechanical devices.
- Able to schedule and coordinate customer orders for DRA Skids and assorted parts with short notice.
- Can work independently within established procedures associated with the specific job functions.
- Manages difficult to resolve issues within the DRA Pump Skid manufacturing department.
- Assist with ISO containment logistics and Chassis inspection and/or repair.
- Installs Vents, Sparges, Level devices and other necessary equipment on ISO containers.
- Adheres to all HS&E policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma with 2+ years experience
- Industrial or chemical / refinery plant experience
- Electrical knowledge
- Willing to travel as needed, by both vehicle and airplane
- Must be willing to travel in consecutive weeks
- Must be able to successfully pass Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulations
- Clean driving record with a valid US Driver’s license and valid TWIC card
- Experience with pumps and hoses
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions
- Capable of working at heights
- Capable of working in confined spaces
- Ability to work 12-16 hour shifts when required, under minimal supervision.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% (domestic only - North America)
- Positive attitude
- Self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:00pm
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Education Assistance
- Generous Parental Leave
- Mental Health resources, Virtual Therapy Programs
- Dependent and Partners Care
- Pet Insurance
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.