We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, performs equipment rig up and rig down on location and prepares equipment for performing a job.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with work performed.
- Responsible for safe operations of service equipment, including but not limited to: DME, high pressure pumps, and/or blenders during the delivery of services in accordance with the customer's job design and KPIs.
- Performs necessary calculations at the well site as needed.
- Performs data collection and data distribution on jobs as needed.
- Coordinates the clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Utilizes competency processes to enhance skills development and job performance.
- Must be knowledgeable of HMS and HSE standards.
- Promotes and contributes to safety awareness and environmental consciousness.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality and continuous improvement processes.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- Requires completion of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have Class A CDL licensure
- Must have a satisfactory driver record with no DWI/DUI convictions in the past three years or any current DWI/DUI charges
- Completion of Operator Assistant II – Frac/Acid competencies, or similar level of competence from previous industry experience.
World Class Benefits:
Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
101 Holt Rd, Victoria, Texas, 77905-5555, United States
Requisition Number: 175839
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Production Enhancement
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: