At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you onboard in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist, you will play a vital role onsite with our customers. Leading the installation and maintenance activities, you will work with customers to troubleshoot issues and ensure safe and compliant installations. You will be the onsite expert, continually developing your knowledge and skills to deliver innovative solutions.
As a Field Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Running multiple applications of medium to high-risk in the Wellbore Intervention Product Group
- Reviewing designs, specifications, customizations, and customer requirements to ensure product compatibility
- Ensuring supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job
- Ensuring prompt submission of all commercial and administrative paperwork for both customers and Baker Hughes
- May conduct on-the-job training for some Wellbore Intervention applications as required.
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Technical Degree or demonstrate equivalent, relevant professional work experience
- Have extensive experience as Field Specialist in Conventional Fishing/Downhole motors. Packers, R&S, Liners experience preferred.
- Demonstrate a good mechanical aptitude
- Be a good team player and display good communication skills with fluency in English
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.aAs part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.