Field Specialist - Logging While Drilling (LWD)
Are you a Logging While Drilling specialist looking for interesting projects?
Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge energy equipment?
Join our innovating Drilling Services Team!
Our Drilling Services Team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production, and processing of energy. Drilling in 4 different states, we face unique differences and challenges every day. Collaborating as a team, we help a diverse range of customers to deliver a quality service.
Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist - LWD (Logging While Drilling) you will be responsible for providing LWD solutions at well sites. You will work under general supervision, collaborating closely with the Directional Drilling team. Utilizing computers, you'll perform site surveys, monitor surface and formation evaluation services for wells during the drilling process.
As a Field Specialist - LWD (Logging While Drilling), you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the monitoring of the operational status of field equipment at well sites to ensure reliability.
- Analyzing and interpreting system information and data to provide effective resolution to complex problems at wellsites.
- Working in difficult drilling and logging environments to provide complex solutions to the Customer.
- Utilizing broad knowledge of the product line's tool(s) and/or service for data analysis when required.
- Supporting internal and external customers at wellsite to provide technical knowledge and direction.
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Executing other related duties as assigned.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a high school diploma / GED.
- Have a valid Driver's License.
- Have experience gained in an energy, oil, and gas environment or industrial (or similar).
- Be able to demonstrate good hands-on knowledge and experience of directional drilling.
- Demonstrate networking and computer skills and be familiar with MS Office.
- Be detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to identify and solve problems.
- Be an efficient team player, with the ability to adapt in an ever-changing, dynamic environment, and work independently.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is rotational, working with our customers on-site.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.