Lead Sales Specialist
Do you enjoy delivering winning solutions to our customers?
Do you like creating winning business strategies to help grow our business?
Join our Sales Team
Baker Hughes Process & Pipeline Services (PPS) is the global leader in pipeline inspection, pre-commissioning, and maintenance services. Giving our customers the best possible start in service and preparing for a trouble-free future. We help reduce future corrosion, improve efficiency, and maximize throughput. Our engineered solutions for pre-commissioning, commissioning, and maintenance shutdowns include specialized services for the oil and gas, power generation, metals and mining, and other process industries.
Partner with the best
As a Lead Sales Specialist you will work with external clients to achieve revenue targets while meeting profit expectations of the business. You will be delivering successful outcomes for industry players through innovation, strategic solutions, and building relationships.
As a Lead Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Promoting and selling Offshore Process and Pipeline Services in a structured, planned manner to increase existing market share and establish new customer(s).
- Establishing & maintaining professional client relationships
- Forecasting client revenue and profit.
- Generating customer inquiries & coordinate tenders/contracts/credit verification, ensuring compliance with BH's policies.
- Coordinating with other departments, etc., to optimize efforts and minimize costs.
- Ensuring the full awareness of and compliance with, the requirement of all relevant company/customer HSE handbooks, HSE and emergency procedures.
- Preparing for approval and action of sales plans, sales visits, technical papers and strategies.
- Traveling within the US market as required
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Must have 5+ years of experience of Pipeline Services. Pumping, nitrogen, air, chemical cleaning, pigging, and separation services.
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in a STEM field
- Have at least 5 years of experience in offshore services in the Gulf of Mexico
- Must have a sound commercial understanding & the ability to prospect new clients.
- Must be a good team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Must be flexible, highly self-motivated & proactive.
- Must be computer literate with MS Office software and CRM applications
- Be able to travel as required
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This is a shift based working pattern - Ask us about your desired flexible working options when you apply
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.