This position is part of a data analytics and technical analysis team providing reservoir evaluations and recommendations for how to optimally develop drilling units. This position will be required to conduct RTA and PTA while incorporating data analytics approaches to the analysis. The position will also actively support traditional and corporate reservoir engineering activities such as type curves, inventory assessments, and developing and maintaining production forecasts in collaboration with corporate planning.
- RTA, PTA, and data analytics demonstrated proficiency
- Support broader organization with development planning
- Prepares detailed studies of producing properties to determine ultimate primary and secondary recovery
- Utilizes all relevant evaluation techniques and software packages to evaluate opportunities and generate forecasts
- Provides economic assessments of drilling opportunitie
- Working knowledge of all relevant reservoir engineering aspects: PVT, phase behavior, simulation, etc.
- This position is based in Midland, TX
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related field required
- Minimum 5 years industry experience, 3+ years in technical reservoir engineering
- Working experience within the Permian Basin in the Sprayberry Wolfcamp formations preferred
- Superior presentation and communication skills
- Exceptional work ethic with a high degree of integrity