Do you love leading and motivating others to achieve a goal?
Do you enjoy overseeing projects and managing multiple priorities?
Join our Valves Team!
Our Valves team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. Working on large scale projects with cutting-edge technology, we constantly improve and innovate.
Take ownership for leading customer projects
As a Global Project Manager you will be responsible for projects and order executions in the region for the customers (or Key accounts customers) assigned by project management leader throughout OTR (Order to Remittance) execution phases to ensure meeting scope, schedule, and financial objectives.
As an Global Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying proper point of contact in each layer of his/her customer accounts and building relationship and act as focal point of project execution for such account.
- To be central point of project execution for his/her customer account for our valve business. Manage customer experience of customers by resolving any project issues including but not limited to specification, commercial issues, manage correspondence among stakeholders during project execution with support from each factories’ enable functions and factory PMs.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and great customer experience with detailed/prompt responses and coordination for any customer requests or issues.
- To report major KPI for managing projects to the leadership such as project deliverables, Rev Rec Plan/Result, Margin, Risk & Opportunity of project as needed.
- Liaising with project factory’s PMs, functional team and Project management Leader share project execution status and give/get proper support as required to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for on-time delivery in accordance with contract by monitoring project base plan, consulting project PM/OM and fulfilment function in factories as appropriate.
- To report to Project management Leader and work with the leader to ensure project execution is being done according to company procedure.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent from an accredited university.
- Have at least 5 additional years of experience in project management.
- Have willingness and ability to travel 30 % of the time
- Have proven records of Project manager, field service manager or Contract Management in industrial sector such as refinery and Power Generation industry.
- Have Microsoft suite proficiency
- Have strong business and financial acumen including SAP are preferred.
- Have technical knowledge of valves business and associated systems is preferred.
- Have exceptional oral and written communication skills in English.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.