Would you like to be part of a team that delivers the latest technology in the Energy Industry?
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?
Join Baker Hughes Drill Bit Team
We are the leader in well construction and production, our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. We provide cutting-edge tools and technologies for use in downhole drilling activities.
Partner with the best
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Selling to named account(s), addition of a new customer is typically rare and usually subject to review process. Include key accounts within a single business group/ P&L
- Handles products and systems requiring technical knowledge. Some customization within guidelines can be done.
- Contributes to frameworks for prices and conditions. There is room for negotiating and client specific conditions.
- Handles diverse clients in a region.
- Cooperates with (technical) sales support to realize sales.
- Leads a department with large estimated orders.
- Handles local focus on Medium size territory
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sales).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Account Sales.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.