We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, coordinates and oversees cementing service line work at the well site, providing quality service to the customer.
- Provides the planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and equipment used, including dispute resolutions to approved levels.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with work performed.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of service operators.
- Coordinates the clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Plans and performs necessary calculations for the total job at the well site as needed.
- Leads the site crew comprised of Halliburton and/or non-Halliburton employees.
- Evaluates individual performance levels of the crew and trains operators to improve their job performance.
- Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center's viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Skills are typically acquired through a high school diploma, or similar education and one year of experience as Service Operator-Cementing, II.
- Licensure to drive commercial equipment is required.
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the Quality Improvement Process.
- Candidate must meet the minimum developmental standards for this job classification.
- Has necessary working skills within the service line and a general understanding of other service functions.
World Class Benefits:
Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more
Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and /or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including up to a Service Supervisor II.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
6155 W Murphy, Odessa, Texas, 79763, United States
Position will support various North America Land operations and locations including but not limited to Odessa, Texas; Prudhoe Bay, Alaska; Williston, North Dakota; Bossier City, Louisiana; Duncan, Oklahoma; and/or Fort Lupton, Colorado.
Requisition Number: 160916
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Cementing
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.