We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under strict supervision, learns basic oil well operations including but not limited to drilling fluids and solids control operations.
- Assist in the rigging-up and rigging-down of service equipment, and in the operation of some or all of the following equipment: shale shakers and screen changes, centrifuges, cuttings handling and slurrification systems, and vacuum and pressure washing systems.
- This position requires the ability to effectively communicate with others, perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, and basic reading comprehension and writing skills.
- This position promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process, promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations, and ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- A high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of three months experience is required.
- Completion of specific Baroid training is preferred.
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Service Operator I & II.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Pouch 340026, Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, 99734, United States
Requisition Number: 177734
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Baroid
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.