Offshore Field Specialist-Process & Pipeline Services
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Would you like to work offshore on industry leading projects?
Join our innovating Process & Pipeline Services team
Baker Hughes Process & Pipeline Services (PPS) supports the full lifecycle of customers' asset from pre-commissioning to decommissioning. We help to reduce future corrosion, improve efficiency and maximize throughput. Our engineered solutions for pipeline Pre-commissioning, and maintenance shutdowns include specialized services for the oil and gas (We don’t deal with power generation, Metals and mining)
Partner with the best
As a Offshore Field Specialist, you will play a vital role onsite with our customers. Leading the installation and maintenance activities, you will work with customers to troubleshoot issues and ensure safe and compliant installations. You will be the onsite expert, continually developing your knowledge and skills to deliver innovative solutions for customers.
As a Offshore Field Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the monitoring of the operational status of field equipment at Pipeline sites to ensure reliability and availability
- Supporting external customers and cross-functional teams at plants and Pipeline sites to provide technical knowledge and direction as needed
- Assisting with the training of assigned personnel in operations and maintenance.
- Maintaining records and communications as required by management.
- Working under minimal supervision receives little instruction on day-to-daywork, general instructions on Pipeline site and shop activities.
- Coordinating mobilization of equipment and personnel and field execution of their work scopes in accordance with HSE procedures and job specific requirements.
- Acting as the first line of client representation on site and ensuring the proper utilization of resources to meet the operational objectives of the work scope.
- Ensuring that all workers are aware of safety obligations and enforcing safe practices in line with Baker Hughes standards.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a good team player with ability to work independently
- Have 4-5 years of experience in Pipeline Pre-commissioning
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Have extensive experience in Oil & Gas industry.
- Possess a general understanding of US DOT regulations
- Possess a Passport or be eligible to obtain one.
- Have a Highschool Diploma or GED equivalent.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
This role is working with our customer on-site in locations across the world. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work. Requests for reasonable accommodations due to valid medical reasons, a sincerely held religious belief, or other personal conscience objection will be considered on a case-by-case basis, including but not limited to essential job duties, in accordance with applicable law.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.