At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories, and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
Be part of a successful team
Our Artificial Lift division with Horizontal Pumps business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our team arranging technical expertise to meet our client expectation. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist, you will provide support for Horizontal Pumps operations. You will also oversee operational work to ensure pre-check, installation, and basic on-site maintenance are carried out safely. You will be able to work under your own initiative to help meet operation schedule and customer satisfactions.
As a Field Specialist for Artificial Lift, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the installation/pulling of Horizontal Pumps and associated equipment in onshore oil and water wells.
- Assisting with testing downhole Horizontal Pump equipment in order to maximize well productivity.
- Following internal compliance and HSE standards to ensure a safe working environment.
- Acting as the primary customer contact for critical or escalated issues on all orders.
- Taking ownership for knowing the operational status of field equipment at the well site.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent level of education.
- Have relevant industry experience (electronic, oilfield, automotive) with excellent mechanical aptitude and basic knowledge of electronic components.
- Have a basic knowledge of running Electrical Submersible Pump or Artificial Lift tools or equipment.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Please discuss your preferred working arrangements with your recruiter during the process
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.