Would you like to help the team to solve customer challenges in the energy industry?
Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Join our Valves Product Line!
Our Valves team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
The Warranty Coordinator provides customer support, manages cases, supports the mitigation of warranty exposure and documents responses in the tracking system.
As a Global Warranty Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing warranty claims or technical support inquiry to identify the appropriate severity categorization and assign cases to Technical Support Engineers
- Communicating claim status to the customer and issue requests for global Field Service support for onsite rework or repairs
- Resolving customer issues for low severity level defects Issue Return Material Authorizations (RMA) and monitor the receipt / fulfillment.
- Completing required documentation to log the response to a customer/channel partner claim and ensure documentation is consistent with global standards
- Building and maintaining relationships with other departments to ensure engagement by all parties when needed to respond to customer cases
- Monitoring and driving mitigation of the warranty exposure through proper claim management and document activities in Service Now
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's education from an accredited college
- Have 3 years of experience in Industrial Business, Quality, Field Services, or workshop activities.
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule coincidental with manufacturing, global locations and hourly internal constituents.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.