We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under strict supervision, performs maintenance and provides operational support for gas turbine generators, electric pumping units, and associated electrical gear during fracturing operations.
• Supports installation and commissioning of gas turbines, gas supply, and auxiliary pumping equipment.
• Aids in troubleshooting, maintaining, and correcting electrical issues on electrical power generation equipment during operations.
• Provides support to electronic technicians regarding troubleshooting of conventional fracturing equipment.
• Aids in rig down and mobilization operations of electric equipment.
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of two years of experience with DC electrical systems and low and medium AC voltage.
• Two years of experience as a journeyman electrician or an electrician apprentice, performing commercial.
• Industrial electrical installations and/or other standardized electrical training is preferred.
• State electrician license/certification or equivalent is preferred.
• Must possess a valid driver's license.
World Class Benefits:
• Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
• Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays, and the ability to purchase additional days off
• Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
• Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
• Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Educational Assistance
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Power Gen./Electrical Specialist II.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
343 Riddell Road, Montgomery, Pennsylvania, 17752, United States
Requisition Number: 157833
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Maintenance PSL
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.