Can you deliver a flawless execution of products and services?
Would you like to work in the field with our customers?
Join our Downhole Wireline Team in Midland, TX
We are the leader in well construction and production, our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team is the repair hub for all, global Wireline technologies. We provide a high level of service to ensure the maintenance, repair and refurbishment of our innovative equipment.
Partner with the best
As a Wireline Field Operator, under direct supervision receives and follows specific detailed instructions. Carries out all required responsibilities safely as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals. Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Partner with the best
As a Field Operator for Wireline Services, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing for jobs and performing tool maintenance, pre-job and post- job tool checkout.
- Rigging-up and rigging-down equipment at the well site.
- Servicing mechanical devices and building logging cable heads
- Perforating cable heads and maintenance on the tools
- Maintaining well site/DOT records and communications as required by District Manager
- Completing job-related paperwork and other records for self and assigned crew
- Promoting and maintaining good customer relations
- Performing basic duties at the well site and at the shop
- Participating in quality improvement efforts for ballistics operations
- Supervising and training other Field Operators while maintaining a high level of safety awareness at the well site
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High a school diploma or equivalent education
- Have a Class A or B CDL with Hazmat endorsement
- Have a clean driving record and the ability to pass a Federal background check
- Have previous Wireline experience
- Must be 21 years of age or older in order to obtain ATF explosives certification
- Have strong mechanical aptitude, and ability to work and communicate well with customers and employees
- Be able to work flexible hours to accommodate client needs.
- Ability to utilize computers for communication, reporting and other work-related purposes
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- On call 24hrs - 14days on, 7 days off
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.