Do you enjoy Assembly and Testing?
Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company?
Join our growing team!
Baker Hughes has an opening for a Mechanical Assembler supporting Completions and Wellbore Intervention at the Emmott Road facility in Houston, TX. In this role you will assemble Completions tools. You will be responsible to support the team’s goals of safety, quality, and delivery.
Partner with the best
As a Mechanical Test/Torque Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Performing Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and torque on completions oilfield tools per engineering specification.
- Operating test and torque equipment in compliance with HSE procedures. Ensure FAT is performed per customer and/or division criteria.
- Install and remove pressure testing fixtures before and after FAT.
- Record and include all documentation from FAT and torque operations with job packet.
- Reading and comprehending safety rules, engineering drawings, quality procedures, and any other operation instructions given
Fuel your passion!
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of mechanical experience
- Mechanical background
- Understanding of Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and torque procedure on completions tools
- Knowledge of torque equipment and testing
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and instructions.
- Must be able to perform moderately physical labor on a daily basis.
- Team-oriented and self-motivated
- Attention to detail or accuracy
- SAP experience
- Knowledge of Completions tools
- Experience in testing
- Experience in torque
Schedule: Second Shift, Monday – Friday, 2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.