At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories, and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
We are the leader in Artificial Lift. We are a cross functional team and the required maintenance and troubleshooting of industrial equipment according to Baker Hughes strategies.
Partner with the best
As an Assembly, Maintenance and Overhaul Technician you will troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform the visual inspection of mechanical assemblies. Whilst assisting in repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment, you will perform all test with minimal instruction. You will provide technical support across the business whilst complying with HS&E policies.
As an AMO Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Breaking down and redress a variety of oilfield tools and reassembly in preparation for their next assignment
- Maintaining, testing and assembling product / tools / sub-assemblies for operations
- Working to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices
- Assisting in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment
- Providing coaching to other technicians in areas of proven competence
- Handling special projects, as assigned
- Meeting Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Know how to read and interpret blueprints, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices
- Possess basic skills in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes required
- Be able to work efficiently in a team environment and communicate effectively in a courteous manner.
- Have a dedicated focus towards safety and quality
- Have the ability to perform basic mathematical calculations, good mechanical aptitude and basic computer skills,
- Have knowledge of workshop equipment and their uses (shop tooling, measurement and material handling)
- Have SAP knowledge preferable
- Have more than 50 volts electrical experience preferred
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.