Lead Application Engineer - Horizontal Pumps
Are you a Lead Technical Support looking for a new role?
Do you enjoy being part of team that provides high-quality technical support for customers?
Join our team
A leader in the oilfield services industry. Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders.
Partner with the best
As a Lead Application Engineer (Horizontal Pumps), you will be responsible for post-sales support of customer issue. You will repair, technical support or a field/other services request. You will develop an operational year plan and suggest improvements in products, processes, and procedures.
As a Lead Application Engineer (Horizontal Pumps), you will be responsible for:
- Owning the resolution of post-sales technical customer issues and resolving post sales technical issues.
- Working together with business leaders to specify needs, communicate about project approach and present outcomes of research done.
- Handling standardized project processes and guidelines for choosing the right actions using some latitude in ways of working and planning.
- Handling diverse clients in a region, based on predefined contracts and frameworks.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's or Mechanical Engineer (preferred) degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of relevant work experience).
- Have at least 3 additional years of experience in Technical Support.
- Have a good command of oral and written communication skills.
- Have 3-4 years’ experience with Horizontal Pumps including: skids assembly, install equipment, system troubleshooting, read drawings and perform a routine maintenance.
- Be able to coordinate several projects simultaneously and lead small teams.
- Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence others and lead small team.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Please discuss your preferred working arrangements with your recruiter during the process.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.