Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems?
Do you enjoy interacting with customers to provide a high-quality service?
Partner with the best
As a Lead Engineer - Liner Hanger Applications, you will be responsible for post-sale customer support. This can include repairs (both returns and field), technical support or a field service or other service request. Also, be able to suggest improvements in products, processes and/or procedures.
As a Lead Engineer – Liner Hanger Applications, you will be responsible for:
- Work together with all disciplines and stakeholders to ensure all aspects and constraints of the application and suggested products/services has been considered
- Design a job program, including risk mitigation plans and contingency plans, that can meet the client’s objective
- Provide on demand support in accordance with product portfolio or on-call schedule for job execution
- Work on Field incidents related to product/services
- Responsible for providing sales support and product application recommendations
- Product Line specific responsibilities as applicable
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Liner Hanger Technical Support.
- A strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM a variation of this schedule may be required at times to meet the demands of customers and the business including being on call as needed.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we are committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we are always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work. Requests for reasonable accommodations due to valid medical reasons, a sincerely held religious belief, or other personal conscience objection will be considered on a case-by-case basis, including but not limited to essential job duties, in accordance with applicable law.About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.