Field Sales Representative – Drill Bits
Would you like to be part of a team that delivers the latest technology in the Energy Industry?
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?
Join Baker Hughes Drill Bit Team
We are the leader in well construction and production, our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. We provide cutting-edge tools and technologies for the use in downhole drilling activities.
Partner with the best
As a Field Sales Representative you will take ownership for the accounts and represent Baker Hughes. Using your knowledge of the market and customers, you will build trusted relationships. Acting as an ambassador for the customer, you will contribute innovative insights that deliver new and existing sales opportunities.
As a Field Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as primary point of contact and trusted advisor to customers for timely and satisfactory resolution of concerns.
- Handling complex products and systems requiring technical knowledge and knowledge of the environment where the products or systems will be used.
- Responding to customer needs, wants and expectations.
- Evaluating the suitability and use of drill bits and components, ensuring successful and safe downhole drilling activities.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university (or a High School Diploma/GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in oil and gas operations).
- Have proven experience as a sales representative.
- Show solid experience with drill bits and directional drilling.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day, nights, and weekends to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.