We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under broad direction, the OTC Supervisor uses operational business knowledge to make strategic decisions as they relate to the OTC process groups and/or functions.
- Develop and execute an engagement strategy for Area/BD/PSL leadership
- Serve as a focal point for OTC GBS stakeholders to ensure requests and escalations go to the appropriate GBS owner to be actioned.
- Capture “Voice of Customer” and share with relevant OTC GBS owners to align priorities and strategy to stakeholder needs.
- Develop and present content to stakeholders regarding established metrics and KPI’s based on stakeholder feedback and area of responsibility.
- Execute OTC change management / communication plans for new initiatives aligned with overall GBS strategy.
- Facilitate OTC workshops, VSM’s, info sessions, training, etc. with OTC GBS stakeholders.
- Work jointly with OTC leadership and OTC GBS stakeholders to develop action plans and set targets to achieve strategic objectives.
- Manages the personnel within the OTC organization and provides training and development opportunities for individual and team growth.
- Ensures the work quality and productivity of the team meets performance standards and introduces continuous improvement initiatives.
- Champions the OTC process across Regions and PSLs to ensure efficiency, standardization and a seamless, integrated platform for global users.
- Works closely with Operations, IT and other Support Functions to ensure strategic objectives are met.
- Partners with others to establish quantifiable metrics in the OTC organization and provides management with real time data and improvement solutions.
- Job duties may include budgetary responsibility for projects and will contribute directly to value creation.
- This job requires a Bachelor's degree in a business related field, with a Master's degree preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience is required, as well as strong computer and analytical skills.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available from OTC Supervisor to OTC Manager or OTC Sr Manager.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 180145
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Finance
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: