Field Project Coordinator
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?
Join our Field Service team
Baker Hughes Process & Pipeline Services (PPS) supports full lifecycle of customers' asset from pre-commissioning to decommissioning. We help to reduce future corrosion, improve efficiency and maximize throughput. Our solutions for pre-commissioning, commissioning, and maintenance shutdowns include specialized services for Oil & Gas, power generation, metals, and other process industries.
Partner with the best
To be responsible for all resources, and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers' site/property. These activities contribute to, maintain, repair and refurbish sold or existing products. Includes all types of maintenance service (preventive and remedial), manage maintenance facilities and field services engineering. Develops a year plan for its own department. Is involved in discussions with other functions and teams about improvement in processes, procedures and ways of working. Contributes to plan of larger unit.
As a Field Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Field resource deployment planning and execution to meet customer and business metrics
- Interfacing with the customer service managers on issues escalation
- Developing long range forecast for region resource needs
- Developing and execute short and long-range resource plans based on resource forecasts and region business commitments including recruitment, skills reviews, and resource development through advance level training
- Working with diverse clients in a region. Following frameworks to get through the processes.
- Communicating across direct organization. Presenting to senior leaders in specific technical space and on cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Resource Management.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Standard working schedule supporting the clients needs
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.