We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs routine and some non-routine testing/analyzing processes with demonstrated proficiency.
- Has some latitude for problem-solving.
- Works under general supervision for repetitive tasks, and under direct supervision for new tasks.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Skills typically acquired through 1-2 years working in a related technician capacity.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
445 Woodline Drive, Spring, Texas, 77386, United States
Requisition Number: 157830
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.