- Performs work in assembling, installing and repairing oilfield equipment, and in maintaining oilfield installations and locations
- Construct, install, maintain and repair productions sites and facilities such as tanks, heaters, valves and other equipment at tank batteries, pump jacks and leases throughout the day
- Jobs include, but are not limited to, moving and loading supplies that requires heavy lifting, cleaning work areas and clearing debris, climbing of machinery and ditching/digging in and around production facilities
- Select the appropriate tools to repair and dismantle equipment/machinery, and to connect tanks and flow lines
- Must have practical skills to operate tools/machinery. Roustabouts use hand tools such as shovels, rakes and hoes to perform dirt work such as covering spills and constructing earthen containment barriers
- Must be able to lift over 20 pounds. Roustabouts physically load and unload pipe or other materials without the use of tools or hoist equipment
- Excellent team working skills
- Crews rotate weekends, so must be available and able to work late hours as well as overtime
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Endeavor Energy Resources, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in regard to race, color, creed, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, marital status or disability. We comply with all local, state, and federal laws pertaining to employment and discrimination will not be tolerated.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The job description may evolve as business needs change to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.