Do you enjoy installation and maintenance?
Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company?
Would you like an opportunity to work in a global energy company?
Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our global team rebuilds and requalifies equipment to be deployed into the field for artificial lift. We are a highly recognized team who successfully deliver the highest quality of service to our customers
Partner with the best
As an ARMO Technician, you will be joining a team providing maintenance services to our valued customers. Partnering with cross-functional teams to deliver successful projects and develop innovations
As an ARMO Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Performing mechanical assembly, maintenance, and overhaul on artificial lift equipment
- Working to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices and quality standards
- Assisting in incident investigations and troubleshooting and diagnosing artificial lift equipment
- Assisting in the enhancement of maintenance processes, documentation, and quality
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have 3+ years relevant industry experience (electronic, oilfield, automotive) with excellent mechanical aptitude (reading blueprints, etc.)
- Show good mechanical skills, and the ability to multitask whilst using technical equipment
- Be able to show good problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills
- Be proficient in reading and interpreting methods and procedures, drawings, and parts lists
- Display a strong understanding of HSE practices, along with a commitment to HSE in the workplace
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is a shift based working pattern. Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.