We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, promotes excellent customer relations at the worksite.
- Plans and performs necessary calculations for the total job at the wellsite as needed.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of operators during the equipment rig up, rig down, and the preparation of equipment for performing a job.
- Provides planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and dispute resolutions to approved levels.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with jobs performed.
- May perform data collection and data distribution on jobs.
- Coordinates the clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Provides input on individual performance levels of subordinates, providing on-the-job skills development to enhance job performance.
- Performs Service Leader job duties when the Service Leader is not present.
- Must possess exceptional skills within the service line and have a general understanding of other service functions.
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- Leads pre- and post-job safety meetings in order to promote safety awareness and environmental consciousness.
- Ensures compliance with HSE standards, practices and guidelines.
- Must possess excellent knowledge of HMS standards, work methods and processes.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality and continuous improvement processes.
- Skills are acquired through four years of experience and completion of required competencies for current and next level.
- Requires completion of a high school diploma or equivalent.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and /or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including up to an Service Supervisor III - Frac/Acid.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
6155 W Murphy, Odessa, Texas, 79763, United States
Requisition Number: 141639
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Production Enhancement
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.