Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues?
Join our Turbomachinery Services Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
This role coordinates and oversees work at the field site, providing quality service to the customer. This role may include sales, job design, execution, and follow-up activities. Provides the planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and equipment used. Coordinates and directs the activities of service operators. Coordinates the clean-up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job. May evaluates individual performance levels of the crew and trains operators to improve their job performance.
As a Field Specialist Services and Controls you will be responsible for:
- Performing in autonomy some of the Installation and/or Maintenance activities of TPS Rotating equipment in the Field at Customer Sites.
- Being responsible to perform minor/major maintenance of equipment following the TPS Service Site Quality Check Lists and procedures.
- Being the primary contact to work with the Customer Representative and Site Team to coordinate activities at the Customer Job Site.
- Providing records of all activities accomplished at Customer Site to the Baker Hughes TPS Supervisor and promotes and maintains good team relations.
- Executing all required responsibilities safely by following all TPS Service applicable processes and procedures.
- Performing other related duties as required according to the specified scope of work. He/she may be able to provide limited troubleshooting on the equipment under maintenance and/or installation in the Field.
- Conducting all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes Core Values (HSE, Quality and Compliance).
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Two-year Technical Degree preferred. Industry experience and Turbomachinery Product Services product line training required.
- Have working knowledge in the following tools:
- Mark VIe at electrical terminal points
- HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Bently Nevada Vibration Monitoring System
- Bently Nevada – System 1
- Complete Unit Control Panel UCP (excluding Fire and Gas System)
- Have knowledge in maintenance procedures for GE Aero Derivate Gas turbines and their auxiliaries.
- Have functional / Technical, Customer Focus, Communication, Interpersonal, and Teamworking Skills.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
· Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
· Comprehensive private medical care options
· Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
· Tailored financial programs
· Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.