We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, responsible for leading local inventory planning meetings, setting and maintenance of material requirements planning (MRP) data, running analytics to optimize inventory levels, and identifying and redeploying obsolete inventory.
- Role requires an understanding of inventory planning.
- Responsible for the basic inventory management function for the area supported to include: sales order delivery process and reconciliation, reporting to PSL leadership key metrics, goods issue and receiving process and developing solutions to address gaps.
- Will interface with procurement, logistics and manufacturing customer service representatives to prioritize orders, monitor lead times, and provide forecast information .
- The position requires interfaces with the product service lines (PSL) and other support groups.
- This position will also promote Lean and continuous improvement initiatives and comply with the company’s safety programs.
- Will have direct impact and responsibility to meet financial goals and objectives for the business.
- Requires completion of a two year degree; a four year undergraduate degree in supply chain, engineering/applied math, finance/accounting or business preferred.
- Four years related experience in a warehouse or operations environment or a four year degree plus 2 years work experience required.
- Strong computer skills and analytical abilities to resolve problems required.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Senior Material Controls Specialist.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
13100 County Road 8, Fort Lupton, Colorado, 80621-8345, United States
Requisition Number: 157298
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Materials Control Specialist: $4,532.08 - $7,478.00/month
- Senior Materials Control Specialist: $5,580.92 - $9,208.58/month