We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, performing preventive and corrective maintenance on Logging and Perforating surface and downhole equipment.
- Trains directly under a General, or Senior Maintenance Professional L&P, to improve knowledge and troubleshooting skills for maintaining logging equipment.
- Requires knowledge of surface systems, open, cased, PM I, PM II, documentation systems, HMS, and Lab/ field testing equipment.
- Expected to be available to visit field locations when needed to help solve equipment's operation problems.
- Provide training, assessment, and mentorship to less experienced maintenance professionals.
- Promotes and ensures compliance with Health, Safety and Environment (HSE), and Service Quality (SQ) standards, practices and guidelines.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering is preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Electromechanical maintenance or a related discipline required.
World Class Benefits:
Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Senior Maintenance Engineer and General Maintenance Engineer.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
719 Hanger Dr, New Iberia, Louisiana, 70560, United States
Requisition Number: 177311
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: