Join our Global Finance Team!
Baker Hughes provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production, and processing of energy. Our Finance Team helps a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
The Field Management Project Economic and Risk Modeling Leader will be responsible to develop innovative solutions to deliver outcomes and drive growth while managing company risk/reward for the Field Management Projects under the Field Management Project and Economic and Risk Modeling Evaluations.
As a Field Management Project Economic and Risk Modeling Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Built Field Management Project Economic Cash flow, Risk Modeling considering the Project Fiscal Terms or specific Commercial and Economic conditions.
- Develop Innovative Economic / Commercial / Financing Models for Field Management project consider Baker Hughes risk / reward profile.
- Validates bid risk and reward balance (e.g. terms and conditions, technical requirements, , margin, security of payment, and optimization of cash flow). Partners with functional experts in controllership, tax, legal, treasury to ensure STAT/Tax compliant deal structuring. Drives completion of KYC process, Rev Rec models, and IT FX hedging.
- Contributes towards taking important decisions with business relevance or supporting business in making decisions understanding broader cross-functional implications.
- Ability to communicate high-level concepts to senior leadership. Frequent use of coaching and development of subordinates.
- Deliver specialized professional work delivered by single-layered team or professional work delivered by multi-layered teams.
- Handles complex professional work in the department. Cases are unique and sometimes without precedent. Employees are expected to develop new approaches. Knowledge management is important.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. MBA or CPA is preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
- Experience with Phdwin Software, Economics and Reserves would be a plus
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.