We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Responsibilites and Qualifications:
- Under broad direction, leads a group of Procurement professionals and plans sourcing to support manufacturing’s, field operation’s or project management’s strategic plans.
- Complies with and executes Category Management strategy in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Directs the creation of request for quotations (RFQ) and competitive biddings from various suppliers to obtain best quality, delivery and price for goods and services.
- Responsible for approving the selection and qualification of suppliers, negotiating with suppliers, and implementing agreements for local procurement of goods and services not covered under Category Management.
- Develops strategies to improve supplier performance for spend not under regional or global Category Management.
- Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center’s viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in a related discipline and a minimum of 8 years of experience or equivalent industry experience in lieu of education.
- Advanced procurement certification is preferred.
World Class Benefits:
Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
16548 Donwick Drive, Conroe, Texas, 77385, United States
Requisition Number: 183360
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: