Lead Project Manager
Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues?
Join our Turbomachinery Services Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
The Lead Project Manager be responsible for coordinating activities typically in the context of a production or services project to fulfill a customer order according to financial/commercial parameters and ensuring customer satisfaction. Will be involved in discussions with other functions and teams about improvement in processes, procedures and ways of working.
As a Lead Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and support Local Site Team while interfacing with internal departments, to deliver contractual obligations and to facilitate outage activities coordination,
- Supervising the application of admin, HSE, quality, maintenance and engineering policies, procedures and filing the systems to execute this Agreement.
- Responding to Owner's technical inquiries coordinating technical resources, to assure problems identification and resolution
- Assisting customer operation and maintenance staff in monitoring performances of covered units and recommend actions to improve safety, availability and reliability
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of recommended actions due to Technical Information Letters by monitoring their technical applicability and execution timeframe
- Providing information about the latest advancements in upgrades opportunities to Customer, and assist in their implementation
- Coordinating Field Service, Repair Service, and part delivery activities to meet Contract obligation and managing the maintenance plan to optimize Units reliability and availability.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services). Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Services Project Management.
- Gas Turbine and Aeroderivative products knowledge and familiarization
- Have ability to navigate and connect complex organizations and various stakeholders together
- Have ability and willingness to travel to customer’s site as customer’s operations require
- Have communication skills and problem-solving attitude.
- Having Project Management Certificate PMP" certification preferred
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
· Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
· Comprehensive private medical care options
· Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
· Tailored financial programs
· Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.