Would you like to be part of a team that ensures the production of our energy products?
Do you want to be a part of a successful team?
Join our cutting-edge Manufacturing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, and production and maximize reservoir value. Our team ensures high quality, consistency, and reliability for all products throughout the complete life cycle of our manufacturing production process.
Shape the products that make a difference to our business.
As a Paint Prep Technician, you will be within the paint department and working with all aspects of paint prepping, proper chemical usage, and familiarity with industrial coatings. Incumbent needs to be organized, prioritize work and complete the workload most effectively.
As a Prep Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Performing prepping tasks, making sure of proper chemical usage, and familiarity with industrial coatings.
- Maintaining organization, and prioritizing work to complete the workload effectively.
- Assisting with preparing products for the painting process, including keeping the area clean, sanding, masking, and abrasive blasting, associated with painting projects.
- Performing other assigned duties by your supervisor
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- High School graduate with some relevant experience.
- Must be able to wear and use appropriate personal protective equipment, as necessary.
- Be able to show manual dexterity and physical stamina, lift heavy objects, and walk and stand for extended periods of time.
- Have a keen eye for detail and the ability to identify non-conformances.
- Must work and communicates well in production team environments.
- Preferred experience in masking, sanding and grinding.
Work in a way that works for you.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role will be working on-site at the Jacksonville location.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well-being activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.