We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
This position within global software asset management team (SAM) is a lead position to oversee software acquisition, software license fulfillment & reassignments, maintenance renewals, and compliance of global SAM portfolio . The team lead will monitor Software license desk, vendor SLAs and escalations for software renewals. The position will coordinate external vendor audits and insure compliance with license position and assignments. The incumbent is required to have knowledge of critical system SAP, ServiceNow, SCCM and Active directory. SAM team lead will closely work with procurement group for license renewals, IT governance team for software security reviews and IT asset management team for recovery rates and billing.
Job Description & Requirements
- Under broad direction, leads team to execute defined processes.
- Responsible for the supervision of others and applies working knowledge of day to day operating environment and techniques utilizing available tools and customer applications.
- Coordinates service requests to customers, as appropriate, and conducts necessary follow-up to ensure satisfactory completion of requested services.
- Manages unresolved out of criteria problems.
- Defines and constantly improves processes.
- Participates in training of staff when necessary and applies strong PC/LAN knowledge for daily troubleshooting of issues.
- Coordinates the schedule development and manages change control processes of assigned projects.
- Acts as liaison between developers and other stakeholders to design, develop and implement products.
- Provides application administration and support to all stakeholders.
- Participates on project teams as assigned and identify training requirements of both end-users and support personnel.
- Supervises others; allocates and monitors work, coordinates similar activities within a functional area.
- Interprets and applies directions originating at a higher level.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, MIS or closely related field, and 4 years related experience in information technology or customer support.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 149084
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Information Technology
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: